We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

b stein's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I just started my tumblr today. The idea is to post a comic at least once a week. Th…"

b stein replied May 21, 2012 to Zinesters on Tumblr?

106 21 hours ago
Reply by Gloom

"Alex, Thanks for putting together the blog. I am hoping to get to the Chicago Zine…"

b stein replied Feb 1, 2012 to Zine Fests

11 May 29, 2012
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I am compiling a zine about Super Powers stories. The zine is a fun  "what if" imag…"

b stein replied Feb 1, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

180 Dec 15
Reply by ZippityZinedra

"OK.    A month is up. How did everyone do?   I'll just say it. I am not finished wit…"

b stein replied May 1, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

"Amber,   I must confess that for the first hour of my first zine fest, I was a prett…"

b stein replied Apr 27, 2011 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"OK, there is about five days left.   How is everyone doing?   I am a little behind,…"

b stein replied Apr 25, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

"Have a No selling in front of your table policy for your Zine Fest: I was at a Portl…"

b stein replied Apr 14, 2011 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"OK gang,   It is April 1st. Today is the kick off.   That gives us all 31 days to ge…"

b stein replied Apr 1, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

"Raequel   Here is a little true story.   Year ago, I was obsessed with writing stand…"

b stein replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

"Oh yah...I forgot to mention   You do not have to create an entirely new zine a mont…"

b stein replied Mar 21, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service