We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

b stein's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I have done text zines and diary comics zines. I called them both zines.I think some…"

b stein replied Dec 27, 2013 to Comic zines or small press comics?

6 Feb 20
Reply by Elaine

"I posted this a few weeks ago.I extended the deadline to Jan 1What: Soupzine is crea…"

b stein replied Dec 16, 2013 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

146 5 hours ago
Reply by Nuala Murphy

"What: Soupzine is creating its first submission zine for issue #11. The Theme is "Mo…"

b stein replied Oct 23, 2013 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

146 5 hours ago
Reply by Nuala Murphy

"6) Please provide the format of the zine. Full color, b/w, 8/1/2 x 11 folded, or min…"

b stein replied Sep 29, 2013 to What not to do when calling for zine submissions

3 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by b stein

"Cool. My next zine will be a cigarette machine Zine.I Love, Love, Love the Idea of Z…"

b stein replied Sep 8, 2013 to zine machines

7 yesterday
Reply by Craven Rock

"The IPRC in Portland is re-purposing a cigarette machine too.How they are doing it i…"

b stein replied Sep 8, 2013 to zine machines

7 yesterday
Reply by Craven Rock

"Soupzine 9: The Shuttlecraft Soupzine 9 print Version Soupzine 9 Read Version Tell…"

b stein replied Aug 15, 2013 to New Issue Announcement thread!

818 Apr 9
Reply by Tim Nicholas

"Jackie, Not sure you are correct when you state you own the rights to submitted wor…"

b stein replied Aug 8, 2013 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

146 5 hours ago
Reply by Nuala Murphy

"Happy Int. Zine Month.Here is the print version of my zine. Print Version Read onli…"

b stein replied Aug 8, 2013 to July Is International Zine Month 2013!

30 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by b stein

"Here it is my latest version of Soupzine. Finally finished/figured out the page lay…"

b stein replied Jul 25, 2013 to New Issue Announcement thread!

818 Apr 9
Reply by Tim Nicholas

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service