We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"work as a elementary school teacher,read a lot of zines and listen a lot but really…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Feb 23, 2012 to What do you do when you aren't writing zines?

25 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"Palabra Y Sonido is a review blog that is one time a week update,if you are interest…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Feb 1, 2012 to Zine Reviewers

35 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Danielle Rodeo Warhola

"all my zines are in spanish if you want i can send you some pfd`s,just let me know c…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Jun 6, 2010 to zines en espanol?

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Vida Disoluta

"when you do trades is always nice to get some flyers,its depends what kind of zine i…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied May 1, 2010 to Any success with flyers?

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"flyers are the best way to promote zines/records.Before the internet this way of pro…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied May 1, 2010 to Any success with flyers?

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"i think a donation would be not a big deal for people here,i mean is for keep this p…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Apr 17, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

"as long is not the first issue of maximum rocknroll or flipside i dont think is much…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Apr 15, 2010 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"few weeks ago i got a package from Usa with couple of zines and inside the package w…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Apr 14, 2010 to What is the most exciting/depressing/life-changing thing you have ever recieved in the mail?

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"the first issue of Entes Anomicos was published on 1996 and since then im making/rea…"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Apr 12, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"im very interesting in read something about it ,for sure :)"

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo replied Apr 5, 2010 to Flappers

11 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Ro- The Apocalypse Girl

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service