We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Jeff Potter's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, hey, whattaya know? I relaunched the ULA site! ...With all its lore on the int…"

Jeff Potter replied Nov 13, 2012 to Anyone want to see the ULA website revived?

1 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Jeff Potter

"Macs were the first computers to offer desktop layout software like PageMaker. I'd s…"

Jeff Potter replied Oct 26, 2011 to Steve Jobs made Desktop Publishing open to all which led to the zine explosion.

11 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jeff Potter

"Are you referring mainly to serving folks doing the actual occupying? One angle migh…"

Jeff Potter replied Oct 26, 2011 to Nationwide Protests

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"Blogs aren't necessarily the only, biggest or best way to reflect on OWS. Just becau…"

Jeff Potter replied Oct 25, 2011 to Nationwide Protests

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"Yeah, it seems like Occupy is the hottest, biggest "alternative" thing to have happe…"

Jeff Potter replied Oct 25, 2011 to Nationwide Protests

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"I'm baffled why discussion of activism for a cause provokes comment on content. I me…"

Jeff Potter replied May 11, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Captain Mimeo: Well, sure, there's the artist and their work. But zining is a bigger…"

Jeff Potter replied May 10, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"That's not how it works at all. Sorry to say. Funny that you write this in a pose of…"

Jeff Potter replied May 8, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"The ULA is into promoting ALL kinds of indie artists. We even have the bizarro West…"

Jeff Potter replied May 7, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I still sell the 10+ back issues of my outdoor culture zine, "Out Your Back Door," w…"

Jeff Potter replied Dec 10, 2009 to Anyone reading or publishing bike zines or bike-centric publications?

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Maranda Elizabeth

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service