We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Blake's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"... but I think that you can help by continuing the discussion. And I suspect that o…"

Blake replied Dec 23, 2009 to The Big, Inclusive, Zine-Review Zine---How to Revive It?

27 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Actually I don't think that it would be a very complicated project at all if we get…"

Blake replied Dec 23, 2009 to The Big, Inclusive, Zine-Review Zine---How to Revive It?

27 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Thanks Joe for adding to the discussion. You mention Xerography Debt and the support…"

27 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Okay. I'll see if I can get some information from Jerianne about helping her out. A…"

Blake replied Dec 22, 2009 to The Big, Inclusive, Zine-Review Zine---How to Revive It?

27 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"I see now--FS5 made space available reviews of anything submitted, thus, differentia…"

Blake replied Dec 22, 2009 to The Big, Inclusive, Zine-Review Zine---How to Revive It?

27 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"You've completely missed the point of my post, Tim. I'm asking James to note what he…"

27 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Hey James, I came over here with the link you posted in another discussion. I'm very…"

27 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Having once been a stamp collector in my recent past, I learned about the practice o…"

Blake replied Dec 4, 2009 to Best stamps you've ever seen

43 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service