We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tom Hendricks's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"That's your choice. But some writers want to be read by everyone. I do. I'm not bloc…"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Two big projects for me. The new issue of my zine, Musea will be my new ideas on bio…"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 9, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"Not true then huh?"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 8, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"And make it easy so I don't have to get out of bed or do anything."

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 8, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"When you say "who cares' do you speak for your generation? There has been talk that…"

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I'm doing it now. But I also support Yul on this one. New century and everyone wants…"

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 25, 2009 to The war against creativity (again!)

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Roche

"I was posting on an NPR site to one of the website makers, and I got the stubbornnes…"

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 21, 2009 to The war against creativity (again!)

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Roche

"ps- Tom, Yul and Karl W are part of the Underground Lit Alliance and always try to g…"

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 14, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

""

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 14, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Yul, for example is a fine cartoonist, and he deserves a wider audience for his work…"

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 13, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service