We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tom Hendricks's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"During many of the early years it was 500 copies. I've scaled back due to printing c…"

Tom Hendricks replied Nov 7, 2009 to How many copies of your zines do you print/photocopy?

37 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Amy

"This is more confusing and didn't clear it up at all. It seems to say its a rumor up…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 7, 2009 to Banned Books is Kid's Stuff compared to this

4 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Through all the years I've done the Zine Hall of Fame I've asked people to suggest z…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 7, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Biel if you spend 10 years supporting other zinesters by starting the first zine hal…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 5, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"See the zine hall of fame for the very best. Great zine writers are great writers -…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 5, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"The October/November issue of Musea is out. Will trade or free with a SASE normal si…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 1, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

890 Nov 17
Reply by Epiphany Publishing

"Lots of people don't care. But some of us do, I do and I'm a zinester. I see the con…"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 23, 2009 to Scorecard for Control of the Media and Arts

10 Sep 23, 2009

"Does anyone else see a solution that I'm not? Well most people think that because it…"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 22, 2009 to Scorecard for Control of the Media and Arts

10 Sep 23, 2009

"My zine Musea started in 1992. I think most of the nineties were good too. I've star…"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 17, 2009 to Golden Age of Zines?

16 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

"This is a strange group of zinesters. Very ultra conservative. Not only do you not s…"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 13, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service