We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tom Hendricks's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"I would be glad to donate if I could mail a check instead of credit card or paypal o…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 4, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

"What do you think the media's role is in covering the arts? "

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 28, 2010 to NPR Ombudsman Looks at Book review abuses and possible payola

11 May 1, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"No - all zinesters. NPR could lead the way in showcasing zinesters. That would make…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 28, 2010 to NPR Ombudsman Looks at Book review abuses and possible payola

11 May 1, 2010

"Many zinesters are the best writers out there. Because they are they should have fai…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 27, 2010 to NPR Ombudsman Looks at Book review abuses and possible payola

11 May 1, 2010

"For part of it, the NPR 200 Song Music Challenge, see new issue, musea.us - What's e…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 24, 2010 to NPR caught in conflict of interest and responds to my concerns in article

3 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Musea Reader, the April/May issue is out. This issue has 3 parts. Two for your heal…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 12, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

884 on Thursday
Reply by matt nothing

"Pleased to say, I was one of the original reviewers chosen by Doug Holland, and stil…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 12, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"BTW I began my zine by calling it Muse News, and got a lawyer letter from a newslett…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 9, 2010 to Zines named after songs

40 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"How about the other way around. Here is a song named after a zine. Zine World by Hun…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 9, 2010 to Zines named after songs

40 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"This will be the last comment then I'm closing this discussion down. If someone woul…"

Tom Hendricks replied Mar 17, 2010 to Zinesters Resend E-mail and help Make the Biggest Music Challenge Happen

12 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service