We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tom Hendricks's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"The real MUSEA says fine to Kate and the other zines for replying."

Tom Hendricks replied Jun 3, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Musea Reader, The New June/July issue of Musea is out. Here is the intro and an exc…"

Tom Hendricks replied Jun 2, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

884 on Thursday
Reply by matt nothing

"Thanks Jeff. That was very well said. "

Tom Hendricks replied May 11, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Hey James, Tom, I've never read your zine, but I'm not that much into music zines.…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 10, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Jeff brought up an important point. Zining is more than writing - it's the writer, i…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 10, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"My zine is made to be read. I'm surprised to find any writer who doesn't want others…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 8, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Well said Jeff Potter. Good example is corporate films. Let's say they compete again…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 8, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Writing does - and that covers all zines. Zinesters, I think as a group should be mo…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 7, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"That's why I asked. Sometimes in the past people have sent me checks made out to Mus…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 6, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

"Who do I make checks out to? Pony Boy Press? "

Tom Hendricks replied May 5, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service