We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tom Hendricks's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Readers, The new issue of Musea is out and about and prowling the night! ... at…"

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 15, 2012 to New Issue Announcement thread!

870 Sep 24
Reply by brian flechtner

"Don't forget the Musea Zine Hall of Fame. This has been going on for over 10 years a…"

Tom Hendricks replied Jul 9, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

"Dear Readers, THE NEW ISSUE OF MUSEA, THE DICTIONARY OF SMALL IDEAS issue, is now ou…"

Tom Hendricks replied May 18, 2012 to New Issue Announcement thread!

870 Sep 24
Reply by brian flechtner

"Dear Readers, The new issue of Musea #182 is out and about. The hard copy is availab…"

Tom Hendricks replied Dec 9, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

870 Sep 24
Reply by brian flechtner

"There is one thing to consider about protest photos. I note that when you take photo…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 29, 2011 to Nationwide Protests

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"I was glad to see the protestors. I had almost given up on protests in the last deca…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 29, 2011 to Nationwide Protests

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"Decided to do my weekly blog on this issue http://musea.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/the…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 14, 2011 to Steve Jobs made Desktop Publishing open to all which led to the zine explosion.

11 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jeff Potter

"It more than helped - there was not the explosion of zines before that time, and the…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 10, 2011 to Steve Jobs made Desktop Publishing open to all which led to the zine explosion.

11 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jeff Potter

"Yes but the explosion happened in the late 80's and 90's.  Factsheet Five showed tha…"

Tom Hendricks replied Oct 10, 2011 to Steve Jobs made Desktop Publishing open to all which led to the zine explosion.

11 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jeff Potter

"I reprinted Paul's 'Just Because I Didn’t Leave The Driving To Us I Got Jailed And J…"

Tom Hendricks replied Sep 30, 2011 to Where is Paul Weinman?

19 Feb 4
Reply by Heath Row

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service