We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tom Hendricks's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Betty, I think it is important to note that the split you talk about is only in this…"

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 10, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Zinesters are writing for readers - same audience."

Tom Hendricks replied Aug 10, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"what would have happened to Fitzgerald, Hemingway, or Faulkner if they had never got…"

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I always add my mailing address to issues of Musea. I am also one of the Zine World…"

Tom Hendricks replied Jul 21, 2009 to Do You Have a Physical Address Inside Your Zine?

41 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"Great art or cartoons or photos."

Tom Hendricks replied May 22, 2009 to What makes you want to read a zine?

12 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Dr. Danny Swank

"Musea is the name of my zine. I started it in 1992 as a monthly zine to promote the…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 5, 2009 to What Zine do you produce?

110 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Race

"King is right. just look at how seldom, if ever a zine is reviewed by any mainstream…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 3, 2009 to The PEN Protest

8 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I used to print Musea monthly. But now it's bi monthly and instead of 500 copies it'…"

Tom Hendricks replied Apr 3, 2009 to Print zine pulishing is too expensive (Duh!)

29 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Patrick Golden

"Right, and as a reader of many zines that do this, I seldom knew what there publishi…"

Tom Hendricks replied Mar 30, 2009 to How Many Times Have You Started Your Zine with an Apology For it Being Late?

6 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Yul Tolbert

"By the way. To salute ZINE WORLD, the zine review zine that I've been reviewing sinc…"

Tom Hendricks replied Mar 29, 2009 to Do you also play music?

47 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Alex Wrekk

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service