We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)'s Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Same. "

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied May 8, 2010 to What is the most exciting/depressing/life-changing thing you have ever recieved in the mail?

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"Most satisfying - feeling "in the zone" when writing, or cutting and pasting - the w…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied May 8, 2010 to WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING / SATISFYING THINGS ABOUT MAKING ZINES?

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by Fluxxii

"Likewise. Doing the cutting and pasting is probably my favourite part of making a zi…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied May 8, 2010 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"I'm another who loves 1/4 size. It just feels good in my hands, and looks small and…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Mar 21, 2010 to Favorite Zine format?

22 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

"I did it that way too, initially, but the photocopiers I used (at my university, the…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Mar 15, 2010 to How / where to print...

90 on Friday
Reply by Olen

"Not Lonely is a perzine and #1 has a a mental health emphasis - ramblings about th…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Mar 8, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

885 on Tuesday
Reply by missmuffcake

"Half size is A5 right? (Just checking as I'm new-ish to zines, sorry if it's a ridic…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Feb 28, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"Thank you! :) & I'm glad you appreciated the waffling! Sounds like you've got yo…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Feb 23, 2010 to How / where to print...

90 on Friday
Reply by Olen

"Cheers Steve. Sounds like there's not a bad amount of stuff going on up here, especi…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Feb 23, 2010 to Zine Events at Collective Gallery, Edinburgh, Scotland

7 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

"That sounds good! I do have a scanner, it's old but should do. My partner just point…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Feb 22, 2010 to How / where to print...

90 on Friday
Reply by Olen

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service