We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)'s Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone! I think I'll wait until I've finished the next zine I'm working on…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied May 1, 2011 to Explaining zines to "real life" friends

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

"Not Lonely #5  A6 (quarter) sized, 40 pages, pretty text-heavy The latest issue of…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Feb 7, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

884 11 hours ago
Reply by matt nothing

"Not Lonely #4 A6 (quarter) sized, 40 pages The newest issue of my perzine is loos…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Nov 16, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

884 11 hours ago
Reply by matt nothing

"I print at home on a laser printer. We had the printer anyway, and I buy refilled/re…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Jun 28, 2010 to Printing costs-- using a laser printer vs. photocopy

4 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by b stein

"I read zine review blogs, and would read others, providing they review the sort of z…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Jun 14, 2010 to Any interest in a zine review/interview blog?

18 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"I second this. Many of my zine articles start with a scribbled note on the bus, or i…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Jun 9, 2010 to a block. nothin's coming out.

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by kelley

"You might be able to find some zines through this group: http://wemakezines.ning.com…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Jun 7, 2010 to mental health or physical disabilites zines

5 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

"Not Lonely #3 is now available! Issue 3 is about the fine line between fact and f…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied Jun 7, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

884 11 hours ago
Reply by matt nothing

"Personally PayPal (or another credit/debit card based method) is the only way I woul…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied May 27, 2010 to How would you like to buy your zine?

24 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Rebel Jane Mills

"Thanks for commenting everyone, I appreciate it. & it was interesting to read th…"

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) replied May 17, 2010 to How do you decide when an issue of your zine is "out of print"?

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aspire

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service