We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Mel W.'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I like to promote other people's art and writing.  Submit to issue #4 via email cadi…"

Mel W. replied Mar 5, 2013 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

171 yesterday
Reply by Rasasvada

"You should just do you.  Write what you want and what you are passionate about.  I w…"

Mel W. replied Dec 19, 2012 to How to start a zine?

4 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"I am taking submissions for Issue 4 of Cadillac Girl, which I am slowly trying to ge…"

Mel W. replied Dec 2, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

171 yesterday
Reply by Rasasvada

"Search postal locations around your area, all post offices offer different prices. …"

Mel W. replied Nov 17, 2012 to PO boxes prices

11 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by x Zelda x

"Well put.  "

Mel W. replied Sep 7, 2012 to Attention Fellow Personal Zine Writers

15 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"Yes.  I write a perzine and I do it to release my feelings, thoughts, emotions, etc.…"

Mel W. replied Aug 15, 2012 to Attention Fellow Personal Zine Writers

15 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"I clean the house, go to work and play with my daughter lol.  But I love running and…"

Mel W. replied Jul 4, 2012 to What do you do when you aren't writing zines?

25 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"I just play with Word, do some cutting and pasting with a glue stick and scissors, a…"

Mel W. replied Jul 4, 2012 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"For me, I do it the same every time. I actually write down what pops in my head or w…"

Mel W. replied Jul 4, 2012 to Giving yourself that push to start a zine

13 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"I already sent out my zine for review.  I have trades set up to go out this week. I…"

Mel W. replied Jul 4, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service