We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

KellyRose-Pulse Zine's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"i like what you said about writers b eing passionately in love with life! that's so…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Jul 14, 2009 to Are we all screwed up in some ways?

15 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Nick Kessler

"to me zines are about personal expression and ideas that you don't mind in mainstrea…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Jul 14, 2009 to on zine culture vs. pop media

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Adrian Fynch

"this zine sounds awesome! i would LOVE to read it when it's done. i also used to rec…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Jun 22, 2009 to Call for Submissions for my dream zine

23 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Amazing Sunflower

"i really like what you said about the best art mixing the pleasures and tragedies of…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Jun 22, 2009 to Are we all screwed up in some ways?

15 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Nick Kessler

"hmm i have mixed thoughts on what you said. on one hand i agree with you...you could…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Jun 17, 2009 to I'm new and I'm really interested into zines..

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"i'll send you mine for free. message me with your address :)"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Jun 10, 2009 to broke, bored and lonely... are there any free zines out there?

15 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Eunice

"really anything, a cool cover, an interesting title, a description that intrigues me…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied May 22, 2009 to What makes you want to read a zine?

12 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Dr. Danny Swank

"hey everyone i just finished the 8th issue of pulse zine! issue 8 is sixteen pages…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied May 15, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

870 on Thursday
Reply by brian flechtner

"I would go to independent shops that are sell zines or other independent media and a…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied May 7, 2009 to approaching bookstores

9 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Erica S.

"i keep mine in shoe boxes that i collage and in my "zine binders" :)"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied May 6, 2009 to How do you store your zines?

30 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Bridget Tompkins

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service