We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

KellyRose-Pulse Zine's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"are you going? i've always thought about doing the peace corps "

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied May 5, 2010 to What is the most exciting/depressing/life-changing thing you have ever recieved in the mail?

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"i have always thought that was kind of weird too. i really don't have any "artsy" fr…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Jan 13, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"i'm excited to hear the show as well :)"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Dec 11, 2009 to ZINECORE RADIO returns with guests Alison Piepmeier & Andi Zeisler

11 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

"my new issue, issue nine of pulse zine is out! it's 26 pages black and white photoco…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Dec 1, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

890 Nov 17
Reply by Epiphany Publishing

"i agree that you should use a pen name and never publish anything with your last nam…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Nov 17, 2009 to Zine Content Causing Problems for Work?

6 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Adrian Fynch

"yeah, i would leave it too. an old zine is like an old part of yourself."

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Nov 12, 2009 to re-editing old zines for printing..

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"yeah but for some people 10-30 copies of a zine is A LOT and it is making an impact.…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Nov 10, 2009 to How many copies of your zines do you print/photocopy?

37 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Amy

"yes you should definitely do a zine show!!! i live in florida-orlando area.. i used…"

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Oct 28, 2009 to Any Zinesters in Florida?

15 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Air Parrott

"ditto 8) "

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Oct 27, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"mine too!!! "

KellyRose-Pulse Zine replied Sep 30, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service