We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Elaine's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"If you're going to use a card stock cover, ask the printer first if the cost will be…"

Elaine replied Oct 24 to New to Zine Making

14 Oct 24
Reply by Elaine

"Aww, one of the 'cons' against the Pageplus Starter Edition is that you're limited t…"

Elaine replied Oct 3 to How / where to print...

90 Oct 24
Reply by Olen

"Tell her it's a hand made issue, that most just use an old fashioned typewriter and…"

Elaine replied Sep 28 to New to Zine Making

14 Oct 24
Reply by Elaine

"Right, the long arm stapler is wonderful!  Some copy places have one out front for o…"

Elaine replied Sep 26 to New to Zine Making

14 Oct 24
Reply by Elaine

"Don't make it too thick, the more pages you use the more expensive it will be to mak…"

Elaine replied Sep 25 to New to Zine Making

14 Oct 24
Reply by Elaine

"Well, you were pretty succinct when you said "I would also call it "a waste of time"…"

Elaine replied Feb 20 to Comic zines or small press comics?

6 Feb 20
Reply by Elaine

"I wouldn't worry about the frequency. I know of two artists who go there every time…"

Elaine replied Feb 11 to The Moral Dilemma of CreateSpace (and other POD services)

6 Feb 19
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

"Technically if the owners of the copyright on the images find you they can fine you…"

Elaine replied Feb 11 to Using images found on the internet

5 Feb 12
Reply by bobby madness

"Have you considered crowdfunding it with Indigogo or Kickstarter to get the cash tog…"

Elaine replied Feb 11 to The Moral Dilemma of CreateSpace (and other POD services)

6 Feb 19
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

"Wow, that takes me back!  I haven't seen a mimeograph since high school and I gradua…"

Elaine replied Feb 7 to Mimeograph stencils and ink

4 Feb 11
Reply by Leyna Lightman

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service