We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hannah / Frothy Press's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a very good thing to establish. I think, for my purposes, guerilla art will…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 18, 2009 to Anyone interested in a guerilla art zine?

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"I made a zine specifically for the purpose of leaving it in random places, based on…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 10, 2009 to leaving your zine in random places?

34 May 28, 2013
Reply by Bucket Siler

"The first issue of Frothy was done in Microsoft Word. It was a pain in the ass to do…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 10, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"Agreed. You'll attract more attention if there's something above the surface of the…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 7, 2009 to How do you make your zine fest display look nice?

29 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"Still seeking submissions, folks! Let's just push that deadline back to January 15th…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 6, 2009 to Zombie Apocalypse! (Call for submissions)

6 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Adrian Fynch

"Thanks guys! Zacery, the hanging-zines-from-the-ceiling idea is awesome, but the sp…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied May 24, 2009 to Creative display method for a zine library?

8 May 31, 2009
Reply by Noisy Fanzine

"Yay! Hannah 4 tapes/CDs for 4 tapes/CDs I can ship internationally if necessary."

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Apr 30, 2009 to We Make Zines Mixtape Trade #2

71 May 15, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"Count me in; I just got a shiny new PO Box and I'm itching to fill it. Send whatever…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Apr 30, 2009 to Be my pen pal?

5 May 3, 2009
Reply by Rebekkah

"I really want to see a few episodes of this, but Netflix doesn't have it. :^("

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Sep 7, 2008 to Our Hero

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service