We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hannah / Frothy Press's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have something specific in mind for how you want your contribution's layout t…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Jan 5, 2010 to Call for Submissions: Wheat Paste, a Guerilla Art Zine

10 May 2, 2010
Reply by Hannah Peat

"Either, both, and more. :^) The portion of the zine that is a showcase for found gue…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Jan 3, 2010 to Call for Submissions: Wheat Paste, a Guerilla Art Zine

10 May 2, 2010
Reply by Hannah Peat

"If this topic leads to a steampunk comp zine, count me in!"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Jan 2, 2010 to Are there any steampunk zines out there?

16 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Adrian Fynch

"FWIW, I like uneven edges on zines. It makes it easier to flip through to the bit I…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 28, 2009 to Neat Edges on Zines?

13 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by twilight gecko

"True dat. One of these days I'll make enough off my portraiture to get more lenses t…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 20, 2009 to I will photograph your zine for you.

9 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"I've fallen in love with 1/8th size (4.25" x 2.75") minizines lately. You can get a…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 20, 2009 to Favorite Zine format?

22 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

"Awesome, happy to help!"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 20, 2009 to I will photograph your zine for you.

9 Dec 20, 2009

"Absolutely! E-mail me an address."

9 Dec 20, 2009

"That is one of mine. I'd love to trade. It's a 1/8th size 16 page minizine, so if yo…"

9 Dec 20, 2009

"I can see where you're coming from, but I've had a good experience and I'm in favor…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Dec 19, 2009 to Publicity - how to do it?

11 Dec 19, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service