We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hannah / Frothy Press's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, that PO box is indeed in the States. I will check out your video! Sarah, abs…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied May 1, 2010 to Call for Submissions: Wheat Paste, a Guerilla Art Zine

10 May 2, 2010
Reply by Hannah Peat

"As soon as you put all this in a zine, I'd love to read it."

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Apr 23, 2010 to NPR caught in conflict of interest and responds to my concerns in article

3 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Heh. I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt, but now that Krissy has spoken I won't b…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Mar 17, 2010 to Zinesters Resend E-mail and help Make the Biggest Music Challenge Happen

12 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Yup, the songs are great. Are they applicable to your goal as described in this topi…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Mar 16, 2010 to Zinesters Resend E-mail and help Make the Biggest Music Challenge Happen

12 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Sorry, no. Please understand I'm not trying to start shit here--the following statem…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Mar 16, 2010 to Zinesters Resend E-mail and help Make the Biggest Music Challenge Happen

12 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I'm a writer, musician, and artist who talks about such things in my zine as well, a…"

12 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"And your spouse, who is marrying you, wouldn't want to be reminded that he/she is ge…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Feb 22, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"Totally gonna do a page for this."

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Feb 21, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"Yesterday I decided to make a zine called This is Not a Zine, based on the works of…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Feb 15, 2010 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"Frothy #3 is here! This is a transition issue--I've decided to change the name of…"

Hannah / Frothy Press replied Feb 14, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service