We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Grace's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a little quick mini-zine entitled "Sjokolade", afrikaans for Chocolate. Zine in…"

Grace replied Apr 19, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I just print them as I need them, and dont have any plans to put them "out of print"…"

Grace replied Apr 3, 2011 to How many copies of a zine make up a decent first publication?

10 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"Shards of My Reality is my first ever perzine, and I thought I would kick it off wit…"

Grace replied Mar 19, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I have her zine... she lives about 5 hours away from me, and Iv asked a friend of mi…"

Grace replied Mar 14, 2011 to Trying to contact Anastasia Weedsmith!

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by bobby madness

"I would image just credit and a copy of the finished zine is all thats really requir…"

Grace replied Mar 11, 2011 to Advice on Collaborative Zines

6 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Jodii

"Id love to, but you might find me just as bad..... See when I get a letter I always…"

Grace replied Mar 6, 2011 to pen pals?

11 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lane

"Shes still plenty active on her Facebook, so Iv just given her a shout saying you gu…"

Grace replied Mar 4, 2011 to sort of a weird question (but totally zine-related)...

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Beth M

"I think that she hasnt really been "gone" long enough to consider her gone for good.…"

Grace replied Mar 4, 2011 to sort of a weird question (but totally zine-related)...

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Beth M

"To be honest, and admittedly this is coming from someone who is still fairly new to…"

Grace replied Jan 29, 2011 to Keep the same zine title? Or use differant ones? Which do you prefer?

13 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Just finished my new zine, Insomnia!This has taken me a while to do, drawing comics…"

Grace replied Jan 17, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service