We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Monstress Zine's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"if you guys ever figure it out, i'd like to know how to put up a fancy banner at my…"

Monstress Zine replied Sep 29, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"i agree with everything kami and jeffrey suggest. i did a lot of zine workshops for…"

Monstress Zine replied Aug 31, 2009 to How would you go about teaching a zine workshop?

8 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Tina

"right now i'm stuck between two possible themes for the next monstress. the one i ha…"

Monstress Zine replied Aug 27, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"LoZG will never die--i'll just get sorta distracted :) and picking up these zines wo…"

Monstress Zine replied Aug 27, 2009 to ZINE DREAM II -- sunday august 30th @ the tranzac club. Toronto, ON.

10 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"hey aMy-- i'll probably be in michigan, but i hope it goes swell for you. and i real…"

Monstress Zine replied Aug 26, 2009 to ZINE DREAM II -- sunday august 30th @ the tranzac club. Toronto, ON.

10 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"i go to a printer called, "the copy place" on spadina south of bloor. it's next to t…"

Monstress Zine replied Aug 26, 2009 to Copy prices out there.

28 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Monstress Zine

"thanks, nicole, i had already forgotten."

Monstress Zine replied Aug 21, 2009 to Call for Art Submissions for the Richmond Zine Fest exhibit

13 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"i currently have a corporate sugardaddy so i have access to some really nice copying…"

Monstress Zine replied Aug 19, 2009 to Copy prices out there.

28 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Monstress Zine

"i never had any trouble with blogger. my one gripe about moveable type is that the c…"

Monstress Zine replied Jul 28, 2009 to Copyright in Zines

34 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Wes White

"i'm certainly less conscientious with older mass market material--McCall's from the…"

Monstress Zine replied Jul 28, 2009 to Copyright in Zines

34 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Wes White

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service