We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Bradley Adita's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I found out about this issue yesterday, and while I have a lot on my plate right now…"

Bradley Adita replied Oct 19, 2010 to how do y'all feel about this?

194 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Myles Leon

" i second that emotion"

Bradley Adita replied Oct 19, 2010 to Zine event organizers unconference (we really need a better name for this)

19 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

"saw the related post on fcbk - i think this is a good idea, i'd like to see this in…"

Bradley Adita replied Oct 16, 2010 to Zine event organizers unconference (we really need a better name for this)

19 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

"try: What source leads you to buy zines? or From what source do you get most of y…"

Bradley Adita replied Jan 12, 2010 to What is the one main source that leads to you buying zines?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

"I've never seen a zinester's guide to finding the right college - (((why not take yo…"

Bradley Adita replied Jan 10, 2010 to is there a college/university-centered zine anywhere?

12 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"A Day In The Air - that's the name of my zine. I heard the Jimmy Eat World song "C…"

Bradley Adita replied Jan 10, 2010 to Zines named after songs

40 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"the title of the thread is sorta worded incorrectly... its confusing..."

Bradley Adita replied Jan 10, 2010 to What is the one main source that leads to you buying zines?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

"DAMN BILLY - you got me!!! how in the world did I forget Kelly S&Q!!! He is also…"

Bradley Adita replied Jan 9, 2010 to Hella posi

60 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Katie

"Im not sure about this talk cake / cake talk - sounds like a buncha hot air... well…"

Bradley Adita replied Jan 8, 2010 to Hella posi

60 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Katie

"note: if i get a chance, i'll actually read the entire OP (original post) - however…"

Bradley Adita replied Jan 6, 2010 to The war against creativity (again!)

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Roche

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service