We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Bradley Adita's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Ill be in attendance! Yea. I have a bunch of zines including Adita #20 and a bunch o…"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 9, 2012 to ROLL CALL: chicago zine fest 2012

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"this thread is a keeper"

Bradley Adita replied Apr 26, 2011 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"Just finished the survey. CZF2011 was awesome and can I venture to say historic? Wow…"

Bradley Adita replied Apr 2, 2011 to Chicago Zine Fest recaps? pictures? highlights? thoughts/comments/etc?

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Becky the Evil Flower

"Amber - thanks for the invite and letting people know. - I, personally, won't be abl…"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 27, 2011 to All aboard the zine train the the Chicago Zine Fest!

29 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bradley Adita

"I have no idea how to make a Skype call :(I'll give another call & we'll see how…"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 24, 2011 to All aboard the zine train the the Chicago Zine Fest!

29 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bradley Adita

"There is a chance a friend of mine who works on this American Life will be at the Si…"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 24, 2011 to Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

64 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"i tried to leave you a message with Alex, not sure if she got it... the idea was to…"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 24, 2011 to All aboard the zine train the the Chicago Zine Fest!

29 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bradley Adita

"you know ill be there.mostly the same old zines, thoughi am excited to meet with the…"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 13, 2011 to Chicago Zine Fest Roll Call!

18 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"check out Stephen Duncombehe wrote the book Notes from Underground: Zines and the Po…"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 9, 2011 to so if not Teal Triggs.....

7 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Jenna Freedman

"tag - someone send it to Ira!"

Bradley Adita replied Mar 8, 2011 to Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

64 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service