We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

riotgrrrlaz's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I too keep mine small as I am creating new zines often. No need for overkill right? "

riotgrrrlaz replied Jan 13, 2010 to What's an average 'print run'?

13 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Erin H

"My very best friend is the only person who reads through my zines. Occassionally my…"

riotgrrrlaz replied Jan 13, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"I started making zines in eighth grade. My girlfriends and I began making zines toge…"

riotgrrrlaz replied Nov 25, 2009 to What was your introduction to the zine world?

27 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

"I appreciate the feedback....and after re-reading my post I can see yr point of view…"

riotgrrrlaz replied Nov 17, 2009 to Stories of Abuse

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Amazing Sunflower

"The name of my zine is Little Grrrl Lost & Found...it is filled with my own poet…"

riotgrrrlaz replied Nov 14, 2009 to What Zine do you produce?

110 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Race

"I have not made a flyer for my zine before but am very interested in doing so.... do…"

riotgrrrlaz replied Nov 14, 2009 to Did anyone end up making flyers for WMZ?????

7 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

"Cut and Paste all the way!!! I love getting my hands dirty and really spending time…"

riotgrrrlaz replied Nov 14, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"My zine is called Little Grrrl Lost & Found. The name speaks to my journey of se…"

riotgrrrlaz replied Nov 12, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service