We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Las Vegas Zine Library's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"A little late on this since my use of WMZ has been scarce this year, but Las Vegas Z…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Jun 26 to Best Libraries to Donate Zines?

8 Aug 16
Reply by Rey Drew

"Las VEgas Zine Library is looking for GBLT & DIY Zines as those parts of our lib…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Jan 14, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

160 on Monday
Reply by Cleo

"When I started LVZL a year and a half ago, I reached out to people on WMZ for submis…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Dec 22, 2011 to Amazing Connections on We Make Zines - tell me your story

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Ben Mohr

"As a Library, despite getting pretty regular submissions, I try to make a few orders…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Jul 8, 2011 to Do you order from distros?

45 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by John Porcellino

"I would contact zine libraries with specific requests for information. I don't reall…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied May 21, 2011 to Zine libraries

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Teknad

"The Las Vegas Zine Library was given space to expand in a bustling new art center/co…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Nov 23, 2010 to Scene Reports Please..

3 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Las Vegas Zine Library

"here's a synopsis on how i started the Las Vegas zine library in July of 2010. :) I…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Oct 24, 2010 to So who's familiar with running a zine library?

9 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah R.

"Sent a message-forgot to include LVZL web addy- www.lvzinelibrary.blogspot.com :)"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Jul 2, 2010 to want a box of zines?

25 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Johnny Misfit!

"I'll be gettin down on the 24 hr zine action! Ps LVZLibrary is officially open! www.…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Jul 2, 2010 to IZM (International Zine Month) '10. what is going on?

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Foxy Mudslide

"Very cool! Thank you all! I actually found a Coffee shop here that wants to host Las…"

Las Vegas Zine Library replied Jun 24, 2010 to Taking a Zine Workshop to the library....Advice?

5 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Las Vegas Zine Library

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service