We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

King Wenclas's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Like it or not, the world is changing. The outside world is more open than it's ever…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 8, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"??? A curious statement, Betty. Unlike Dan, I've never claimed here to speak for oth…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 8, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Uh, Dan, Poets & Writers magazine is not a litmag. It doesn't include poetry. Wh…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 5, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"p.s. here's a hint about the new issue. Try to find the word "zine" anyplace. There'…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 4, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I invite everyone, Dan in particular, to read the new issue of Poets & Writers.…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 4, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Follow-up #2. There seems to be an inclination among many in the zine scene to total…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 2, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Follow-up #1. I can't say I understand all the arguments presented here. Are some of…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 2, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Whoa! Why all the hostility? What did I ever do to you people??? On the one hand Joe…"

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Where are the rebels? Is dissent in America today nothing more than a Che t-shirt? I…"

King Wenclas replied Jul 1, 2009 to PEN Protest Update

1 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by King Wenclas

"I want to just stress that for underground writers-- I hope some of you consider you…"

King Wenclas replied Apr 3, 2009 to The PEN Protest

8 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Tom Hendricks

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service