We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

King Wenclas's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope this fits current guidelines! :-) QUEST FOR THE NEW WRITER NEW POP LIT, an…"

King Wenclas replied Jun 20 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

167 Sep 10
Reply by Alexandra Duguid

"I've been hanging out at the Philly one. I'm tempted to get a tent and join the thin…"

King Wenclas replied Oct 15, 2011 to Nationwide Protests

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"IMO you and Erica are conforming to "social pressure" not to say anything offensive…"

King Wenclas replied Oct 14, 2010 to The Disappearance of Molly Norris

12 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Frank Marcopolos

"Quite a wishy-washy, apathetic post, James. You seem wary of labelling anything anyt…"

King Wenclas replied Oct 13, 2010 to The Disappearance of Molly Norris

12 Oct 17, 2010

"In my first post I said "a religion." In my second post I said, "the Islamists who i…"

King Wenclas replied Oct 13, 2010 to The Disappearance of Molly Norris

12 Oct 17, 2010

"Man, how readily you're willing to throw over our right to free expression and free…"

King Wenclas replied Oct 12, 2010 to The Disappearance of Molly Norris

12 Oct 17, 2010

"No credible historian today, liberal or conservative, would claim that Jesus was a f…"

King Wenclas replied Oct 30, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

""There was only one Christian, and he died on the cross." -Nietzsche We should keep…"

King Wenclas replied Oct 28, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"(Now, whatever I said to Mr. Biel, it certainly wasn't to call him a "scumbag" etc,…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 23, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Whoa-- a little hostility there. Sorry, dude, but we're all capitalists, unless livi…"

King Wenclas replied Sep 23, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service