We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Forum Discussions (1,317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ZINECORE RADIO #6: TONIGHT! LIVE!

ZINECORE RADIO # 6 TONIGHT! LIVE! 9 -10:30pm (90mins!) EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thezineshow with special guests (in the followin…

Started by Hannah Neurotica

4 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Emma Stronach

ZINECORE RADIO #6: HEAR IT NOW!

Guests: *Dave Fried [Black Carrot zine] *Greg Butterfield [Absent Cause zine] *Sage Addereley [Sweet Candy Distro] THIS WAS A GREA…

Started by Hannah Neurotica

0 Oct 1, 2008

Edwardian ZIne!

Did anyone read the book "Story of the Treasure Seekers" by E Nesbit from 1906 when they were a kid? It was one of my favourites. The Bast…

Started by Emma Jane Falconer

8 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by kate

Hey I'm new here!

So hi everyone, I write a zine called Lights Go Out - in the UK www.myspace.com/lightsgooutpunkzine if ya wanna check it out! blame Andrew…

Started by Mr. T

3 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

Zine stall at the Handmade and Bound London art-book fair looking for zines to sell

One of my friends forwarded me this Another thing, the fab Art-book fair, Handmade and Bound, is also happening in November. I will be mann…

Started by Emma Jane Falconer

0 Sep 30, 2008

Book Art and the making of a zine on such

I was wanting to do a couple of zines on different topics for the This Is Not Art fair on next Sunday. I have a few of my books that I can…

Started by Emma Stronach

5 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Emma Stronach

ANY NYC AREA ZINESTERS

Looking for any zinesters in the area. Maybe we could get together for a meetup/skill share.

Started by CRASH ZINE

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by redguard

Mini Zines!

I recieved a donation from an old co-worker with a bunch of really amazing mini zines in them! I am really excited about mini zines, becaus…

Started by Samantha Trees

10 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Avocadess

Be careful at the US Post offices!

This was taken from the blog at http://www.consumerist.com Postal Employees Ordered To Stop Offering First-Class Mail [Usps]from Consumeri…

Started by NicoleIntrovert

13 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Jerianne

Bound Printed Matter Discontinued

I just received the following information from Jerianne of Zine World. I thought I would share it with everyone. The Postal Service has di…

Started by Amazing Sunflower

5 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Becca Darling

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service